New board organization

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Lesser_Dog

-, male

New board organization

from Lesser_Dog on 02/29/2016 01:50 AM

I assume the administrator plans to add more boards. When that happens, could they be split into out-of-character and in-character categories? Looking through the usernames here, it seems some people want to just chat with Undertale fans here, while other people want to play as characters here as if this were actually UnderNet. 

A board to post site problems would be nice as well. 

Napstablook22

-, male

Re: New board organization

from Napstablook22 on 02/29/2016 03:28 AM

I don't really know, but we might just have to make posts on this board listing what for. I do hope we get a division though.

If I'm not answering, then I'm busy making music.

Crescent

23, male

from Crescent on 02/29/2016 09:39 AM

Forum games might be a good board to add. Off topic would be also good since OT where yiou can talk about anything appropiate and FG to entertain everyone

coolskeleton95
Admin

29, male

from coolskeleton95 on 02/29/2016 02:59 PM

Okay, first of all, i think of adding two boards for now, roleplay and non roleplay. Also 2 chatrooms. And because this site's chatroom still doesn't work, i was thinking of adding a third party chatroom. Do you guys (and gals) agree on that?

Lesser_Dog

-, male

from Lesser_Dog on 02/29/2016 09:21 PM

Yes! It's at least a good start.

MettatonEx
Admin

-, male

from MettatonEx on 02/29/2016 11:10 PM

I agree~

Coolfish22

-, female

from Coolfish22 on 03/01/2016 12:20 AM

HONESTLY I JUST WANT A BOARD CALLED "FORUMS" SO THEN THE COMMUNITY CAN DECIDE WHAT THE HELL TO DO.

rhWrWcN.gifANY KIDS UP TO BE BENCH PRESSED DM ME!!!

« Back to forum