Search for posts by saadow

Search found 6 matches:

saadow

39, male

Re: HELP A ROBOT IN NEED

from saadow on 04/01/2016 02:39 AM

Hi Mettaton! I love watching your show, especially when you run a cooking special? I save a recording of them so that, if my wife isn't feeling well, I can cook dinner for her. We should share recipes some time! Thank you again for everything you do!

saadow

39, male

Re: Find It, Fix It

from saadow on 03/10/2016 07:47 PM

Why, this is a great idea! Even though I'm in Old Home and can't get there just yet, I'd love to help. I'll talk to the misses and see what she says, we have a lot to fix around the house, another room hasn't been finished yet and, I'll tell you, it's proving hard to make modifications without timber to make interior walls! Thankfully, we have plenty of wool to mix in with plaster so it's stronger!

saadow

39, male

Re: HELLO

from saadow on 03/07/2016 08:04 AM

Hey there Papyrus! Sans got it right. Like for example, you might wonder what it's like being a human, and you might read some things about humans, or ask other humans like myself, or Frisk, about what it means to be a human. Then, you might come up with one that's really great, especially since you designed them. Then you could pretend to be them on a place like this!

I don't roleplay as much as I used to, but I had done so for over twenty years! Ever since I met my Tori, I've had a lot to do, with the kids and with the house, so I haven't had time to role play like I used to, but I enjoy it from time to time! 

saadow

39, male

Re: MTT News~

from saadow on 03/03/2016 03:37 PM

This is great! I love getting Underground news right to my computer feed! Tori is calling me silly for getting into it, but being informed is very important!

saadow

39, male

Re: Wrong board. but this is sort of weird for me

from saadow on 02/29/2016 03:49 AM

I'm having the same problem too, I made a second thread in the forums though D: Sorry!

saadow

39, male

Chat doesn't seem to be working?

from saadow on 02/29/2016 03:48 AM

Hi! I'm in Chrome, I click on the chat link, a pop-up shows up, and it shows a loading screen. It does this indefinitely and nothing changes, the chat number keeps going up after I do this when I reset, so the chat isn't accurately represented and it's logging someone in erroniously but I've got no access. Is this something like my popup blocker is preventing me from getting in?

« Back to previous page